Describe the bug
When adding a new object from a filtered view of a set, the object doesn’t appear until the view is refreshed
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to a filtered view of a set
- Click on add (down near the bottom. I have multiple templates for this object, not sure if that makes a difference)
- Click on the new ‘Untitled’ object
- Set the relations for this object such that is should appear in the set
- Click back off the object into the set
- This new object won’t appear. Can be found by refreshing the filter view
I don’t think that this untitled object should appear in the filtered view in the first place due to it not fulfilling the requirements of the filters. I have found it clunky to add something in a set view as templates don’t seem to propagate through templates (see another post of mine) and so when you make a new object it simply appears but if you wish to do anything with it you have to select it. Maybe creating a new object should open that object automatically, or at least auto select the name of the object so that this can be edited easily. Happy to open another discussion about this though if people want that.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: MacOS Monterey
- Device: MacBook Pro
- Version: 0.18.54
Add any other context about the problem here.