Ability to remove the description relation as featured relation in Sets

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
It is not a problem but I don’t use description for most sets and use a descriptive title instead. In these sets, I don’t have a use for the description field and want to hide them from getting featured. But unlike normal pages, the description relation is forced to be a featured relation in a set.

Describe the solution you’d like
Just like any other pages, having the ability to remove or then add back the description relation as a featured relation in sets

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
Adding a <space> as a the value in description relation

4 Likes

Isn’t Title the imposed Relation (ie. can’t be removed)? I’m always able to disable/remove the Description in a Set view.

Most likely I misunderstood you… Could you elaborate?

The cursor is not visible :sweat_smile:

This is how it is for me in all the sets, I can feature / unfeature the other relations except the description. If you are sure that you can remove the description in the previous versions, we can then move this to a bug report. However, as far as I can remember, the description relation was always forced to be a featured relation in a set

Ah ok. Thanks for explaining.

I thought by “featured relation” you meant the relations shown as columns in the actual Set. (My mistake, since you used the correct term.)