Ability to paste into a set to save workflow

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

The abilty to paste into a ROW in a set page and update the database that way.
Sorry if this is not clear or using the wrong vocabulary, but the issue for me is that where I work, it is a tightly controlled security environment. we basically get access to word only. I frequently create a table in word for the day with various headers that I am trying to replicate as a “Database” for patients.

It would be an absolute dream to be able to then paste that work into a SET page and automatically update those patient objects.

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

As above. Say you have a table in word that has the same number of columns as the “relations” in your SET page, then you paste that table in there. Then each row automatically creates a new Object.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

For people working in ridiculously tight IT situations that are limited unnecessarily. Need a workaround to be able to minimise double entry.
Every day I am on take, I would spend a few hours creating a new table of patients that I then have to track for weeks and sometimes months; and if I could then copy and paste that data into a set and automatically have it represented in new objects, it would be invaluable.

RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES

It requires manual re-entry which is very time consuming

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

This can be done in notion

2 Likes