Currently it seems only some Relations allow multiple values (tags and objects, for example).
I’d like to be able to choose how many values a Relation can/must have.
Examples of Relations I might want to create:
- “Birth date” accepting only 1 date value.
- “Occurrences” accepting an arbitrary quantity of date values
- “Email” accepting only 2 email.
- “Team members” accepting only 2 objects of the type People (for duos)
- “Alternative names” accepting an arbitrary number of Text values
Related to: https://community.anytype.io/t/-/2203
Edit: possibly also allow multiple values of different data types, as suggested [here](Option to make URL Relations easier to click through to - Anytype Community).
One example where this might be useful: if I want to create a relation called “Location” consisting of 2 values: a name (Text), and a location (GPS coordinate). Note that it wouldn’t be practical to have these two be different Relations, since every time I use this location I’d want these two values tied together.