A plugin for RTL

Hi there, everyone! I’m super pumped to tell you all about how much I’ve been loving the Anytype app lately. It’s been a total game-changer for keeping my personal life organized and I seriously can’t recommend it enough. But, I did notice that it doesn’t currently support RTL languages like Hebrew, which is a bit of a bummer. I was thinking, wouldn’t it be amazing if some of our talented community members could create a plugin to add RTL support now that Anytype is open-source? I know there are so many skilled developers out there, so I’m really confident that together we could make this happen. Let’s join forces and help make Anytype accessible to even more people!

RTL is already supported on Android.

Plugins should be reserved for specialty features / niche use-cases, not basic functionality. A common problem with plugins is that they quickly lose compatibility, not to mention interference between plugins, security issues, etc. If you wonder how bad it can get, looks at Obsidian. (Which, so it happens, has a plugin also for RTL support.)

In the meanwhile, vote here

Ok. so a plugin is not a good solution. But the problem remains. There is no real support for RTL on the Mac desktop app. (I don’t use Android, but iPhone).
I already voted on that link.
Hopefully, this will be solved soon.

Closing as duplicate of the linked topic