Describe the bug
Other emojis work properly, the 0 to 9 number emojis do not.
If set as page icon from Windows, it never appears as the page icon on Android. The page icon on Android becomes blank, but the new number emoji appears on the top navigation bar (to the right of the back button).
If set from Android, only the silhouette appears on Windows.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a page anywhere, set a number emoji (0-9) as the page icon on Windows (or Android).
- Open the page on Android (or Windows).
- The page icon never syncs.
The page icon should sync normally like it does with other emojis. Number 10 works perfectly fine.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Windows 10 and Android 11
- Device: Acer Laptop and Redmi Note 8
- Version: 0.18.1 and 0.1.9-alpha
I only tested the numbers 0-9. I also was unable to test Windows-to-Windows or Android-to-Android.