0-9 number emojis as page icons do not sync properly

Describe the bug

Other emojis work properly, the 0 to 9 number emojis do not.

If set as page icon from Windows, it never appears as the page icon on Android. The page icon on Android becomes blank, but the new number emoji appears on the top navigation bar (to the right of the back button).

If set from Android, only the silhouette appears on Windows.

To Reproduce

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a page anywhere, set a number emoji (0-9) as the page icon on Windows (or Android).
    1. Open the page on Android (or Windows).
    1. The page icon never syncs.

Expected behavior

The page icon should sync normally like it does with other emojis. Number 10 works perfectly fine.

Desktop (please complete the following information):

• Device: Acer Laptop and Redmi Note 8
  • Version: 0.18.1 and 0.1.9-alpha

Additional context

I only tested the numbers 0-9. I also was unable to test Windows-to-Windows or Android-to-Android.

@faraaz Hi, maybe it was problems with the internet connection? I have tried to reproduce it and it works ok.

On Windows, the sync status says “Synced” with Updates requested seconds ago. Yet the page icon doesn’t appear. On the other hand, if I use some other emoji it syncs instantly.

@faraaz Please, send me your logs. For this, you need to enter the system menu and follow File -> Object diagnostic and send me a file that would be generated.

@Kirill_Lem I am so sorry, I got busy with exams. I set a number emoji as a page icon from my Android phone and the number emoji didn’t appear on Windows. Then I did the File > Object diagnostic thing for the page on Windows. I am sharing generated the sync…json file here.sync-2021-05-29t17-28-20.zip

@faraaz Great! We will investigate your case.

1 Like

Was set to solved by div3xi.